TWR-UK Supporter Charter
We respect and value you:
- We will never share or sell your name, address or other personal information to third parties for the purpose of marketing or fundraising.
- We are honest and transparent at all times. We acknowledge when we make mistakes and we put things right.
- If you tell us that you don’t want to be contacted in a certain way, we take notice and honour the request.
- We welcome and actively encourage feedback and will use this feedback to improve and enhance our fundraising efforts.
When you support TWR we commit to:
- Administer your donation efficiently putting your gift to work quickly.
- Acknowledge and welcome all new supporters and provide information and insight about our work.
- Use your donation wisely and responsibly and respect your wishes if you would like to allocate your donation to a particular area of our work.
- Keep you up to date on how your support is helping to reach the world for Christ by mass media.
- Wherever possible, communicate with you in ways that you prefer, adapting them to suit your needs. Or we won’t communicate with you if that is your choice.
When you contact us by phone, e-mail or letter we commit to:
- Respond to your enquiries in an open, honest, courteous and professional way.
- Provide a response to your questions within three days or let you know when you can expect a response if we need to obtain information from our offices overseas.
- Treat your information in a safe, secure, sensitive and confidential way.
If you are dissatisfied with us and have a reason to complain we aim to acknowledge any complaints within 2 working days and respond fully within 14 working days via your preferred method of contact.
If you would like to download a copy of this document, please click here.